Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development
This two-year diploma course is specifically designed for those seeking to nature their entrepreneurial aspirations and skills to enable them run successful ventures. The course equips students with core business principles and entrepreneurial skills to be able to work and manage small to medium size enterprises. To impart essential skills intended to enhance their own careers, and also learn how to make meaningful contribution to the strategic growth of enterprises, as well as their own business startups.
The program addresses the following key areas among others:
- Entrepreneurial Awareness & Skills
- Opportunity Recognition & Idea Evaluation
- Preparation & Implementation of Business Plans
- Management of the Early Stage Venture
- KCSE Grade C minus or its equivalent
Course outline and Duration.
The course is done in 3 modules, each module taking six months.
- ICT Principles and Practice of Marketing Life skills
- Principles and Practice of Selling Entrepreneurship Business Plan
- Communication Skills Economics
- Marketing Management Legal Aspects in Sales & Marketing Quantitative Methods
- Public Relations Sales Management
- International Marketing Strategic Planning in Sales & Marketing Marketing Research
- Marketing Planning & Control Principles & Practice of Management Financial Aspect of Marketing
- Kenya National Examination Council KNEC
- NB: KNEC examination fees will be paid by the student.