Diploma in Human Resources Management
The Diploma in Human Resources Management equips students with comprehensive knowledge and skills in HR management processes. This is a practical, hands-on course that develops knowledge, skills and professional practice for a human resources (HR) career. You’ll learn workforce planning strategies, HR systems and compliance issues, performance management systems as well as organizational culture, leaving you with requisite skills for the job market.
- The candidate must have obtained at lease a mean grade of C (plain) at Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) level or Division III at Kenya Certificate of Educate (KCE) or equivalent qualification.
Course outline and Duration.
The course is done in 3 modules, each module taking six months.
- Principles and Practice of Marketing
- Life skills
- Principles and Practice of Selling
- Business Plan
- Communication Skills
- Marketing Management
- Legal Aspects in Sales & Marketing
- Quantitative Methods
- Public Relations,
- Sales Management
- International Marketing
- Strategic Planning in Sales & Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Planning & Control
- Financial Aspect of Marketing
- Kenya National Examination Council KNEC
- NB: KNEC examination fees will be paid by the student.