Diploma in Sales & Marketing
This course is crafted to equip you with knowledge, skill and attitudes that will enable you implement and evaluate sales and marketing strategies. This programme aims to provide students with a managerial orientation towards sales and marketing. It covers all relevant topics that an informed sales and marketing professional needs, as well as provide insights to issues faced in strategic, tactical and administrative marketing.
To be eligible for the admission into the Diploma in sales and Marketing, a candidate must satisfy any ONE of the following academic qualifications:
- An aggregate grade of C in K.C.S.E. with C- in Mathematics
- Division 4 in O-Level or
- Any other equivalent qualifications approved by the Kenya National Examination Board.
Course outline and Duration.
The course is done in 3 modules, each module taking six months.
- ICT Principles and Practice of Marketing Life skills
- Principles and Practice of Selling Entrepreneurship Business Plan
- Communication Skills Economics
- Marketing Management Legal Aspects in Sales & Marketing Quantitative Methods
- Public Relations Sales Management
- International Marketing Strategic Planning in Sales & Marketing Marketing Research
- Marketing Planning & Control Principles & Practice of Management Financial Aspect of Marketing
- Kenya National Examination Council KNEC
- NB: KNEC examination fees will be paid by the student.