APPLY NOW, 800 SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE!!
2018 diploma and certificate courses scholarships are now open for application!
2018 scholarships for Diploma and Certificate courses are now open for application!
As a non – profit making organization, FIA in partnership with the Kenya Youth Scholarship Fund has been sponsoring needy and deserving youth since 2007 to access quality higher education. We believe inadequate finances should never come in the way of any Kenyan youth seeking higher Education. Since 2007, we have given scholarships to over 5,000 youths from across the country to pursue various diploma and Certificate cases. Apply now and become a beneficiary!
WHO QUALIFIES TO APPLY
Sponsorship is open to those students who sat their KCSE from 2016 and 2017 and attained a mean grade of at least C- for Diploma courses and D+ for Certificate courses.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
Selection will be based on academic performance, career objectives and financial need.
The 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 academic year scholarships close on 31st July 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The sponsorship selection committee decision is final
- Fully filled sponsorship application form. (Download form below)
- Letter of recommendation from a religious leader (Priest/Pastor/Imam)
- Copy of KCSE Certificate and results slip.
- Copy of school leaving certificate.
- Attachment of a statement (not more than one page) showing your financial neediness.
- Download application form,
- Fill in application form and attach the aforementioned documents,
- Send filled application form, copies of National ID and KCSE results, plus other relevant requirements on or before 31st July 2018 to FIA Head offices.
CATEGORIES OF SCHOLARSHIPS
- Full sponsorship – caters fully for tuition, accommodation, meals, learning materials, internal exam fees, and others service charges.
- Partial sponsorship – caters for 50% of the cost, which includes tuition, accommodation and learning materials.
Short listing of successful candidates will be completed on 3rd August 2018. Successful candidates will thereafter be required to present their original documents to the FIA selection board, and final approvals will be finalized by 14th August 2018. The programmes commence in August 2018.